Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Explore Command

Rather than try to learn how to write a monodevelop plugin and the Gtk# API all at the same time, I thought I'd start out by just getting my head around Gtk#.

Consequently, I've been working on a tf explore command that popups a Gtk# Application that lets you explore the TFS repository you're connected to. Here's what it looks like thus far:


I've been pretty impressed with the available widgets and their ease of use.

I can't quite figure out yet how to show a WATCH cursor when the TF query is lengthy - I've tried several different incantations but all to no avail.

That's the only thing that seems like it should be easier.

1 comment:

LogicMagic said...

I am far from a Gtk expert, but I have a wait cursor. I have this as part of toggle function that enables and disables buttons and menus (in your MainWindow or whatever it is called).

if (isRunning)
{
this.GdkWindow.Cursor = new Gdk.Cursor(Gdk.CursorType.Watch);
}
else
{
this.GdkWindow.Cursor = null;
}